Chevrolet, 1975-1974; Ford, 1980-1978, 1973-1971; Nissan, 1983-1974, 1969-1967; Subaru, 1979-1974; Toyota, 1985-1981, 1979-1968
Bosch Workshop Oil Filters have the ability to filter out 97.5% of the pollutants from entering the engine. Bosch Workshop Oil Filters are also designed to hold 13 grams of dirt within the filter media. With this high efficiency and capacity, Bosch Workshop Oil Filters work to prevent premature wear and engine failure by providing strong engine protection and high performance of the vehicle.
- Exclusive media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection
- Stronger steel baseplates and housings prevent warpage, leaks and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drain back valve (where applicable) ensures a supply of clean oil when you start your car
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet easy removal
- Double-locked rolled seam forms a leak free canister